S2 Ep6: Roast pork kebabs
Roasted garlic paste
1 whole bulb garlic, stalk removed
1 teaspoon oil
white pepper to taste
500g pork leg, diced
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1–2 tablespoons roasted garlic paste
salt and pepper
1 x quantity Roast Vegetable Kebabs
For the garlic paste
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Place garlic in a roasting dish, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes until soft.
3. Remove from oven and, once cool, squeeze flesh from garlic cloves into a bowl and mash.
For the kebabs
1. Increase oven temperature to 180°C.
2. Season pork with oil, salt and pepper.
3. Heat a frying pan, add pork and sear on all sides until golden. Add garlic paste and mix so the pork is coated.
4. Prepare Roast Vegetable Kebabs up to step 4 following the recipe on page xx.
4. Place pork along with roast vegetables on skewers when cool enough to handle. Place skewers in an oven dish. Roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with Apple Chow Chow