The Cult quiz
How much do you know about The Cult? Test your brain and find out now!
1. What colour is the flower that both groups see in the bush around the compound?
2. What is the name of the cult?
b. Bountiful Family
c. Two Gardens
3. Which character does Nathan attack with a knife?
a. Sydney, Australia
b. Melbourne, Australia
c. New York, USA
5. Nathan and Jenni have what in common?
a. They've both been injected with a substance in the eye by Cynthia Ross in the White room
b. They share the same surname
c. They both play the piano
6. What are the members of the cult asked to dig up by their leader Edward North?
a. Food supplies
b. Their own white coffin
c. Guns and ammunition
8. According to Edward what is their family love?
a. Boundless love
b. Beautiful love
c. Bountiful love
9. What does Edward ask Ryan to do in order to demonstrate the strength of group love?
a. Break Andy's finger
b. Break two bricks
c. Break a bundle of sticks
10. What is the name of the company who supply the solar panels to the compound?
a. Solar Eclipze
b. Solar Success
c. Shine with solar Ltd
11. What ailment does Cynthia Ross claim Andy has?
a. A blood disorder
b. A cancerous tumour
12. Which 'outsider' has a tattoo on their back that indicates they were once part of the cult themselves?
13. Why did Saul (Edward's right hand man) go to prison when he was younger?
a. He robbed a bank
b. He killed his step father
c. He was caught drug dealing
14. What did Cynthia Ross do to Annabelle Wills while they were driving in the car back to the compound?
a. She stabbed her in the leg with a needle to sedate her
b. She tried to strangle her
c. She shot her in the arm
15. What is written on the back of Sophie's truck?
a. Jesus knows Peace, Peace knows Jesus
b. Know Jesus Know Peace
c. No Jesus No Peace Know Jesus Know Peace
1. a. Yellow
2. c. Two Gardens
3. b. Gina
4. a. Sydney, Australia
5. a. They've both been injected with a substance in the eye by Cynthia Rose in the White room
6. b. Their own white coffin
7. c. The fact that Hannah is pregnant
8. c. Bountiful love
9. c. Break a bundle of sticks
10. a. A Solar Eclipze
11. b. A cancerous tumour
12. a. Frances Seger
13. b. He killed his step father
14. a. She stabbed her in the leg with a needle to sedate her
15. c. No Jesus No Peace Know Jesus Know Peace