Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- US tech companies search for growth overseas
- Kiwi film pioneering the way in online streaming video
- Kiwi students head to Disneyland for Microsoft competition video
- NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
- US global database for passports, visas crashes
- Fancy getting paid to post on social media?
- Microsoft CEO sees 'bold' plan as earnings exceed Wall St expectations
- Catherine Zeta-Jones 'a mess' after husband's diagnosis
- NZ Herald apologises to fallen soldier's family over Jackass photo blunder
- Person trapped in car on Auckland train track
- No deal: Key leaves Colin Craig out in the cold
- Police say MH17 crash site still too dangerous to enter video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand