Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- GoPro deal to give fans taste of big hits on ice (+video) video
- Microsoft shows off Windows 10 and 'HoloLens'
- Man charged over Silk Road website selling drugs, guns
- Farm dogs facing early retirement with drone development video
- Global warming proof? NASA confirms 2014 as hottest year on record video
- Facebook CEO compares Google Glass type gadgets to 'terrible' first mobile phones
- Google Glass sales halted over 'freakish' label
- Teens spooked in park: We thought it was a prank...until we saw the weapon video
- Person dies after being hit by train in Auckland video
- Death penalty charges to be laid against accused NZ drug smuggler video
- Samsung losing the battle of the big phones
- Author Colleen McCullough dead at 77
- Added 22:17 Sri Lanka take morale boosting victory over Black Caps video
- Added 22:03 Rafter steps down and Lleyton Hewitt will become Davis Cup captain
- Added 21:56 As It Happened: Sri Lanka collect the win in Wellington video
- Added 21:53 Breakers are back on top after victory over Perth
- Added 21:49 Author Colleen McCullough dead at 77
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand