Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Jamaica launches medical 'ganja' company
- Cyber experts uncover millions of stolen passwords
- Woman ticketed for driving with Google Glass
- New Lorde vid crashes YouTube page video
- NZ's first cyber-security degree launched video
- Revealed: The words Google doesn't want you to text
- Amazon unveils plans for delivery drones video
- Nelson Mandela dies peacefully aged 95 video photos
- Thousands sacked under 90-day trial period
- Fierce fighting in in Central African Republic
- Workers eating lunch at sacred Maori site
- Paul Walker's dad told him to quit 'daredevil stuff'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand