Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Gifting Christmas money online? 'You need to take real care'
- World faces mass extinction of species within a century - new report
- App reveals what you career says about your love life
- Event to encourage coding hits NZ, backed by Microsoft, Google
- North Korea denies Sony hack, but calls it a 'righteous deed'
- Sony staff threatened after massive hack
- Forget pricey phone cases, just use a balloon video
- As it happened: 'Heartbreaking' Cairns children massacre video
- Well-known businessman shackled and sexually violated teenage girls video
- 'Boring as hell' Wellington named as top destination
- John Key spotted at Katy Perry concert
- Sony hack attack spurs calls for more North Korea sanctions
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand