Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Man sets first Guinness record for hoverboard flight (+video) video
- Paralysed man able to control robotic arm with thoughts (+video)
- How thin can a TV get? You could soon slim down to 'wallpaper TV'
- Fed up Dunedin game developer vents at 'dark age' broadband speed
- Astronomers find farthest galaxy: 13.1 billion light-years away
- Doomsday at Mercury: NASA craft falls from orbit into planet
- The latest tech innovation for smartphones? Cow-hide
- Powerful magnitude-8.5 shake rocks Japan video
- Did you hear it? Loud bang startles Auckland residents
- Jon vs Goliath take two: Monster fish slaps Florida fisherman in the face video
- 'She hit me' - TV reporter attacked during interview (+video) video
- A healthy NZ school lunch for just a $1 donation video
- Added 09:42 All Whites' hopes of easier path to World Cup dashed video
- Added 09:33 Christchurch police station set for demolition
- Added 08:58 Two fighting for life after crash south of Auckland
- Added 08:42 Quade Cooper scores 22 points, gets booed as Reds thump Force video
- Added 08:20 Raiders' Ricky Stuart facing fine after walking out on media
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand