Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- The Last Of Us: PS3 Beta Demo review
- Dead Island: Riptide: PS3 Review
- Yahoo! set to buy Tumblr for over $1 billion
- Blue whales may be feeding in NZ waters video
- New technology allows early heart disease detection video
- Meteor crashes into surface of the moon
- Top technology companies named at Hi-Tech Awards
- Eva Longoria laughs off Cannes wardrobe malfunction
- Kristen Stewart 'super sad' about breakup
- One injured after train derails in Wellington
- Second Northland shooting victim dies
- Airlines warn travellers could face higher fares
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.