Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Stacking, meshing - the new way of watching
- Domain name change aims for simplicity
- Big shake-up for NZ website domain names
- Magazine faces backlash over bikini-clad promo girls
- Spark customers fall victim to scammers
- Game on in Auckland
- Insurers brace for rise in claims as new iPhone launched video
- Tough conditions for searchers looking for 5-year-old Jack
- Burqa debate: 'Go home' or 'stop being a bunch of bigots?'
- Teenager charged with murder after man dies in Huntly brawl video
- Christchurch Airport back to normal after white powder scare video
- Grim warning as New Zealand universities slip in global rankings
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand