Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- US global database for passports, visas crashes
- Fancy getting paid to post on social media?
- Microsoft CEO sees 'bold' plan as earnings exceed Wall St expectations
- US Army intelligence system pulled from key test
- Singapore Airlines apologises after 'heartless' MH17 tweet
- World Week Ahead: Earnings, data to dominate
- Microsoft cuts 18,000 jobs worldwide
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane spotted - Mali president
- Air Algerie plane believed to have crashed carrying 116 people
- Police believe body found was man missing for 20 years
- Kiwis face 'very slow' process to identify MH17 victims video
- LeAnn Rimes is honest with stepchildren about her affair
- updated 09:37 Live updates: Commonwealth Games day one video
- Added 09:36 NZ dollar keeps falling and touches fresh six-week low
- Added 09:32 Man jailed after selling firearms to gang members
- Added 09:30 Russia accused by US of firing artillery at Ukraine military
- Added 09:17 Chorus suspends dividend payments
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand