Now Playing: US scientists head for the depths (2:00)
Source: ONE News
A group of US scientists have begun the most comprehensive and expensive study of New Zealand's deep sea fault line ever attempted...
US scientists head for the depths
Published: 7:13PM Thursday January 29, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Nasa finally gets to launch massive weather balloon from Wanaka Airport video
- Driverless car to make journey from Golden Gate to Empire State
- Nasa's football stadium sized balloon launch postponed - again
- World first: Husband watches wife give birth 4,000km away (+video)
- Iron Man star Robert Downey Jr surprises boy with bionic arm video
- Did Homer Simpson beat scientists to Higgs boson discovery?
- Fatal crash shuts down SH1 in South Canterbury
- Too soon? Pitch invader tackled at CWC final before first ball
- 'We want a clean energy strategy' - thousands march against deep sea oil in Auckland video
- Man arrested for 'go back to your country' racist bus rant video
- Defeated National vows to speed up investment in regions
- updated 20:26 CWC live updates: Black Caps bowled out for 183 video
- Added 20:08 Roosters ease past feeble Raiders
- updated 19:19 Fatal crash shuts down SH1 in South Canterbury
- updated 19:06 As it happened: Wellington Phoenix v Sydney FC
- updated 19:04 Defeated National vows to speed up investment in regions
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand