Now Playing: Expected spend up at Fieldays (4:23)
Breakfast talks to Jon Calder, the CEO of National Fieldays.
Quad bike roll bar wins Fielday innovation award
Published: 9:02PM Thursday June 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ smartphone ownership doubles in one year - study
- Apple to defend tax practices at hearing
- Shakespeare's sonnets come to life in new app
- Yahoo vows not to 'screw up' Tumblr video
- The Last Of Us: PS3 Beta Demo review
- Dead Island: Riptide: PS3 Review
- Yahoo! set to buy Tumblr for over $1 billion
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Waterspouts spotted off Auckland coast video photos
- Timaru takes a stand against legal highs
- Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 video photos
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart 'allowed to date other people'
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.