Now Playing: Facebook: Social tool or work nuisance? (0:00)
Michael Myers outlines the research he is doing into social media in the workplace.
Now Playing: Social media part of a day's work (4:13)
Gen-Y Facebook user James Boult and workplace expert Jess Keating say social media is a legitimate work tool.
Banning Facebook an 'overreaction' - expert
Published: 12:06PM Wednesday March 28, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Man sets first Guinness record for hoverboard flight (+video) video
- Paralysed man able to control robotic arm with thoughts (+video) video
- How thin can a TV get? You could soon slim down to 'wallpaper TV'
- Fed up Dunedin game developer vents at 'dark age' broadband speed
- Astronomers find farthest galaxy: 13.1 billion light-years away
- Doomsday at Mercury: NASA craft falls from orbit into planet
- The latest tech innovation for smartphones? Cow-hide
- 'A terrible nightmare' - Auckland students in tears over horror bus trip
- Woman snatches English football hero's shirt from eight-year-old boy - then tries to sell it for $3k (+ video) video
- South Auckland seal coaxed, caught and caged video
- Anne Tolley tells counselling service to 'calm down' after it confirms closure video
- Footage of hero Sikh, Seven Sharp reporter, crying over surprise gift goes global video
- breaking news Insanity plea rejected, man found guilty of double murder at pawn shop
- Added 15:26 New South Wales don't fear Queensland ahead of Origin opener
- Added 14:59 Sister saves little brother from attempted abduction outside school
- Added 14:32 Body found in Rotorua stream
- Added 14:29 Boiler explodes at Auckland school, one man burned
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand