Now Playing: Facebook: Social tool or work nuisance? (0:00)
Michael Myers outlines the research he is doing into social media in the workplace.
Now Playing: Social media part of a day's work (4:13)
Gen-Y Facebook user James Boult and workplace expert Jess Keating say social media is a legitimate work tool.
Banning Facebook an 'overreaction' - expert
Published: 12:06PM Wednesday March 28, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Netflix is finally coming to New Zealand
- Christchurch provides chance to test new building techniques video
- Rosetta scientist apologises in tears over sexist t-shirt
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: PS4 Review
- Is this the end of Nokia?
- New report warns 50% of jobs will be redundant by 2025
- 'Foodini' machine prints edible burgers, pizza, chocolate
- Stopped for going 1km over speed limit is 'extreme' video
- Fugitive Phillip Smith heads back to New Zealand video
- Mum of Emily Longley's killer faces UK deportation
- Man charged with murder after Albany stabbing spree
- Man rushed to Middlemore Hospital after Auckland assault
- updated 12:56 Greif-stricken Australian cricketers yet to decide if they will play Test video
- Added 12:46 Name suppression continues for accused arsonist
- Added 12:30 NZ army blitzes bombs in Papua New Guinea
- Added 12:06 Adam Scott makes move at Aussie Open
- breaking news John Banks' conviction for filing false electoral return set aside
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand