Now Playing: Response from Luke Tipene's whanau (2:06)
Source: Te Karere
Prior to the jury being discharged, Oriini Tipene-Leach interviewed Sean Wilson, uncle to Luke Tipene and whānau spokesperson, on how the whānau are coping with the murder trial.
Jury discharged in Luke Tipene murder trial
Published: 12:47PM Friday September 04, 2015
- Herald gossip columnist's 'natural selection' tweet 'horrifying' and 'cruel' video
- Man charged with murder of woman in Dunedin
- Auckland hangi workshop 'an opportunity to reconnect'
- NZ defence teams in Darwin for warfighting exercise
- Nelson assault victim dies in Wellington Hospital
- Speed and alcohol suspected in serious Marlborough crash
- 'I wasn't thinking probably' - carousel-riding rower breaks his silence video
- Got a Story for Seven Sharp?
- Dream home gone wrong
- Human trafficking arrests 'tip of the iceberg'
- Contact the Fair Go team
- Fair Go: Pre-sale or the sale?
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2017, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand