Who's right, who's wrong? To smack or not to smack? Sunday looks at the culture of smacking.
Sunday looks at the culture of smacking. Who's right, who's wrong? To smack or not to smack?
Sunday August 9: Spoil the child?
Published: 7:40AM Thursday August 06, 2009 Source: Sunday
- I wish my teacher knew: Students reveal heart-breaking struggles
- 'I wanted to be absolutely sure before I used deadly force' - US officer video
- Escape from Gloriavale: Family tells how they ran away from life in a religious sect video
- Ben Affleck wants details of his slave-owning ancestors cut out of documentary
- Poll shows National steady even after Northland by-election loss video
- Added 22:12 Homicide investigation launched after fatal stabbing
- Added 21:55 Ben Affleck wants details of his slave-owning ancestors cut out of documentary
- Added 21:51 Kiwi golfer Michael Hendry's $280,000 pay day in Japan
- Added 21:38 Black Sticks pipped by Australia in Hawke's Bay Cup final
- Added 20:12 Eels end Newcastle drought in thriller
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand