Now Playing: Living in hope (7:56)
Source: ONE News
A controversial, and unproven, treatment for multiple sclerosis has given hope to some people with the chronic disease.
Sunday: September 30
Published: 6:05PM Wednesday September 26, 2012 Source: Sunday
- 'Smashing your face into the ground' voted 2014 quote of the year video
- 'I love you mum' - siege victim's daughter leaves note at Sydney shrine
- Sony's hack damage: Millions in losses, angry talent and a shattered reputation video
- Warning to 'tradies' over end of year 'shouts'
- Police officer hit by car at checkpoint
- Added 12:39 Man narrowly escapes drowning on West Coast beach
- Added 12:39 Jealous woman charged after ramming ex-boyfriend's car into pole video
- updated 12:31 Shaun Johnson edges Sam Burgess to win Golden Boot
- Added 12:30 Top international travel site names Wellington as must-visit city
- Added 12:11 'Thank you Jim' - Fans farewell loved ONE News weatherman video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand