Now Playing: Living in hope (7:56)
Source: ONE News
A controversial, and unproven, treatment for multiple sclerosis has given hope to some people with the chronic disease.
Sunday: September 30
Published: 6:05PM Wednesday September 26, 2012 Source: Sunday
- Jury discharged in Luke Tipene murder trial
- Paua and crayfish black market shut down
- ONE News on your mobile device
- Got a Story for Seven Sharp?
- Farmers cautious after lift in milk price
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand