Now Playing: Living in hope (7:56)
Source: ONE News
A controversial, and unproven, treatment for multiple sclerosis has given hope to some people with the chronic disease.
Sunday: September 30
Published: 6:05PM Wednesday September 26, 2012 Source: Sunday
- Lily Allen slams Grammys over Lorde award 'snub'
- More family to give evidence at trial of 'black widow'
- Head-on collisions concern police
- Young people seen near apartment before fatal blaze
- Paris Hilton's brother planning to sue Lindsay Lohan
- Added 08:51 Britney Spears is happy with life
- updated 08:44 Growing concerns for Australian tennis coach missing in NZ
- Added 08:41 Elective surgery numbers 'nonsense', minister says
- Added 08:35 Iran foreign minister says nuclear deal dead if US passes new sanctions
- updated 08:27 NZ flags lowered in honour of Nelson Mandela video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand