Now Playing: Embryo donors warn over lack of rights (17:59)
A couple donated their frozen embryo to another couple say they have been denied contact with the child.
Sunday: October 30
Published: 7:42PM Thursday October 27, 2011 Source: Sunday
- Auckland Motorway reopens after serious crash
- Camilla's brother dies after fall
- Family's grief 'too raw' after boy, 5, dies in driveway
- Material on Australian shore 'unlikely to be from MH370' - official
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand