Now Playing: Olympics, or grumpy-lympics? (17:03)
Some Londoners are doing their best to turn the 5-Ring-Circus into a Grumpy-lympics.
Now Playing: Through the roof (12:10)
High blood pressure (HBP) or Hypertension, a chronic condition which affects one out of three Kiwis.
Now Playing: Lenny Henry heads our way (10:28)
Comedian Lenny Henry's on his way here with a personal one-man show called Cradle to Rave.
Sunday: June 17
Published: 5:38PM Thursday June 14, 2012 Source: Sunday
- Karma comes back to Sikh man who removed turban to help boy video
- John Campbell 'is upset' after Campbell Live axed - his father reveals video
- It's 'unfair' for 65-year-olds to earn wage and get pension - Andrew Little video
- Man charged with murder over fatal central Auckland double stabbing video
- 'You piece of s***' - Paul Henry shirt fronted by protesters video
- updated 00:52 Guptill lucky to remain as Black Caps go to lunch 44-0
- Added 22:03 Billy Slater looking a likely starter for Queensland
- Added 21:48 Chiefs outclass the Bulls video
- Added 21:42 As It Happened: Chiefs v Bulls video
- Added 21:39 John Campbell 'is upset' after Campbell Live axed - his father reveals video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand