Now Playing: Olympics, or grumpy-lympics? (17:03)
Some Londoners are doing their best to turn the 5-Ring-Circus into a Grumpy-lympics.
Now Playing: Through the roof (12:10)
High blood pressure (HBP) or Hypertension, a chronic condition which affects one out of three Kiwis.
Now Playing: Lenny Henry heads our way (10:28)
Comedian Lenny Henry's on his way here with a personal one-man show called Cradle to Rave.
Sunday: June 17
Published: 5:38PM Thursday June 14, 2012 Source: Sunday
- Islamic State plot in Australia raises questions
- Miley Cyrus poses naked for photo shoot
- As it happened: Scotland's vote for independence
- Scots reject independence in historic vote
- Thousands of drivers wait in traffic after Canterbury multi crash
- updated 22:55 France strikes Islamic State depot in Iraq
- updated 22:54 Islamic State plot in Australia raises questions
- Added 22:42 Car bomb attacks kill 17 people in Baghdad
- Added 22:13 First US anti-Ebola military aid arrives in Liberia
- Added 22:07 No ruling expected in World Cup probe before next year
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand