Now Playing: Olympics, or grumpy-lympics? (17:03)
Some Londoners are doing their best to turn the 5-Ring-Circus into a Grumpy-lympics.
Now Playing: Through the roof (12:10)
High blood pressure (HBP) or Hypertension, a chronic condition which affects one out of three Kiwis.
Now Playing: Lenny Henry heads our way (10:28)
Comedian Lenny Henry's on his way here with a personal one-man show called Cradle to Rave.
Sunday: June 17
Published: 5:38PM Thursday June 14, 2012 Source: Sunday
- Scientist stumbles into puppy-sized spider
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison
- Missing boy found 'safe and sound'
- Corby's 'friend' charged over Bali drug bust
- 'Education needed' after huffing explosion video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand