Now Playing: Olympics, or grumpy-lympics? (17:03)
Some Londoners are doing their best to turn the 5-Ring-Circus into a Grumpy-lympics.
Now Playing: Through the roof (12:10)
High blood pressure (HBP) or Hypertension, a chronic condition which affects one out of three Kiwis.
Now Playing: Lenny Henry heads our way (10:28)
Comedian Lenny Henry's on his way here with a personal one-man show called Cradle to Rave.
Sunday: June 17
Published: 5:38PM Thursday June 14, 2012 Source: Sunday
- Act's 'racism' won't stop Maori Party, National coalition - Flavell video
- Air NZ flight finally on its way home after three-day Hawaii delay
- Police to release report into Crewe murders
- Scores dead after Israel unleashes heavy strikes against Hamas video
- Kelly Osbourne's boyfriend feared meeting Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
- Added 10:51 Hayden Panettiere's fiance anticpating overwhelming love for baby
- Added 10:37 Suspected casino thief pays prostitutes in cash
- Added 10:36 McIlroy eyeing the top spot at Bridgestone
- updated 10:29 Is this the best Commonwealth Games ever for NZ?
- updated 10:29 What New Zealand won today at the Commonwealth Games video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand