Now Playing: Olympics, or grumpy-lympics? (17:03)
Some Londoners are doing their best to turn the 5-Ring-Circus into a Grumpy-lympics.
Now Playing: Through the roof (12:10)
High blood pressure (HBP) or Hypertension, a chronic condition which affects one out of three Kiwis.
Now Playing: Lenny Henry heads our way (10:28)
Comedian Lenny Henry's on his way here with a personal one-man show called Cradle to Rave.
Sunday: June 17
Published: 5:38PM Thursday June 14, 2012 Source: Sunday
- 'We've won the lottery again' - two white kiwi welcomed into the world
- Man dies after falling down bank
- Voluntary euthanasia a human right, says visiting Dutch expert
- Last Ebola patient is released in Liberia
- Cop car set on fire in South Auckland
- Added 07:42 Wellington commuters face late start to work after train outages
- Added 07:29 Lydia Ko two shots off the pace in Singapore
- Added 07:09 Boxing promoter under fire over Teina Pora's fight against cop video
- Added 07:07 'I looked at him' - Boston bombing survivor recalls locking eyes with bomber video
- Added 07:02 Afghanistan aim to rebound against Black Caps video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand