Now Playing: A year in hell (0:00)
Sunday reporter John Hudson journeys back to Christchurch to see how the people have survived.
Now Playing: The teen that inspired a nation (7:06)
Despite life throwing Coen Ashton a cruel curve ball, he is an inspirational teenager who is using his own misfortune to engage a nation.
Now Playing: Cherry Blossom tragedy (22:39)
Japanese parents watched in horror as the CTV building crumbled in the February 22 earthquake.
Sunday: February 19
Published: 2:53PM Wednesday February 15, 2012 Source: Sunday
- Search for boy swept out to sea to continue until nightfall video
- Backpacker murders: Will tourists be forced to wear tracking devices in Thailand?
- Cunliffe's wife 'signed his political death warrant' with Twitter rant
- Video: Great white sharks attack each other in Australia video
- Cunliffe 'unaware' of wife's Twitter attacks video
- updated 19:04 Aussie experts predict poor outcome for Pike
- updated 19:01 Search for boy swept out to sea to continue until nightfall video
- updated 19:00 ITM Cup Live Updates: Hawke's Bay v Wellington
- updated 18:42 Bad boy Doug Bracewell back in Black Caps
- updated 18:40 Cunliffe 'unaware' of wife's Twitter attacks video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand