The Great KidsCan Santa Run
Wednesday 2 December 2015, 6:00pm
The Great KidsCan Santa Run is back for it's sixth year running, and is proving to be bigger and better than before with 20 venues nationwide set to take part!
This year Shortland Street's Jarod rawiri (Mo Hannah) is taking part in the great event.
Designed for any levels, any age, the Santa Run is a 2-3km fun run or walk.
Families, corporate groups or individuals are all welcome to take part, and it is a great way to kick off the festive season.
Here are some key points to note about the event:
- The Great KidsCan Santa Run is an annual event, and this year will be held in 18 different locations throughout New Zealand.
- Its an easy 2-3km walk/ run designed to include everyone.
- The Great KidsCan Santa Run is on the 2nd or 3rd December 2015, check out the website for the nearest location.
- Entry fee includes a free Santa Suit for adults and a Santa hat for kids.
- Register online @www.santarun.co.nz
- Your support will ensure that KidsCan can continue to support disadvantaged Kiwi kids.
- For more information about KidsCan go to our websitewww.kidscan.org.nz
As a reputable New Zealand charity, KidsCan strives to be the conduit for individuals, communities, businesses and Government.
Encouraging co-operation to help provide food, clothing and basic health care in schools, to enable all disadvantaged NZ children to reach their potential.