Now Playing: Q+A: Fonterra debate (9:56)
Former Fonterra boss Craig Norgate and Fonterra supplier Lachlan McKenzie go head-to-head over the big trading vote.
Q+A: Transcript of interview with Craig Norgate and Lachlan McKenzie
Published: 4:26PM Sunday June 24, 2012 Source: Q+A
- High Commissioner's rent costing $7500 per week
- Minister 'ignoring' process over Denniston deal - conservationist video
- 'Buck stops' with Minister in China meat saga - Greens video
- Extra staffing adds extra $3.5 million Novopay bill
- More Kiwis forced to cut power off - Shearer
- Meat exports could be allowed into China within days
- Parata makes U-turn over special school
- Pakistan plane escorted to airport after bomb threat
- King tides may impact Auckland drivers
- Victoria's Secret's What is Sexy? list
- 'Landmark' donation for Lyttelton Timeball Station
- Truck crash caused Washington bridge collapse
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.