Now Playing: Q+A: Panel discuss youth unemployment (6:49)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss Paula Bennett's interview.
Now Playing: Q+A: Paula Bennett on youth unemployment (15:01)
The Social Development Minister admits there aren't enough jobs for everyone right now.
Now Playing: Q+A: The week that was (2:23)
Source: Q + A
Q+A host Paul Holmes reflects on the week that was.
Now Playing: Q+A: Panel respond to John Banks interview (5:12)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss the budget deficit.
Now Playing: Q+A: John Banks defends donations (9:42)
The Act leader and Labour MP David Parker are asked about the economy and allegations about mayoral donations
Now Playing: Q+A: Len Brown on the SkyCity deal (8:03)
Auckland mayor Len Brown joins Q+A to lay out what he wants in the controversial deal.
Now Playing: Q+A: Panel respond to Len Brown interview (3:30)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss the SkyCity deal.
Now Playing: Q+A: Web-only panel discuss Labour leadership (5:39)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss Labour leadership.
Q+A: Sunday April 29
Published: 9:02AM Sunday April 29, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Albany triple stabbing: Man charged with murder, attempted murder
- Stopped for going 1km over speed limit is 'extreme'
- Creed's Scott Stapp says he's homeless in new video video
- 'Expect to be stopped' going 1km over speed limit - police warn video
- Prison system 'failed' inmate who died of overdose - inquest hears
- Added 07:03 Wallabies to honour Phillip Hughes at Twickenham
- Added 06:58 Fugitive Phillip Smith departs Brazil - reports
- Added 06:50 Pope Francis slams 'barbaric' attacks against Christians
- updated 06:22 Play suspended between Black Caps and Pakistan after the death of Phil Hughes video
- Added 06:21 Man rushed to Middlemore Hospital after Auckland assault
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand