Now Playing: Q+A: Panel discuss youth unemployment (6:49)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss Paula Bennett's interview.
Now Playing: Q+A: Paula Bennett on youth unemployment (15:01)
The Social Development Minister admits there aren't enough jobs for everyone right now.
Now Playing: Q+A: The week that was (2:23)
Source: Q + A
Q+A host Paul Holmes reflects on the week that was.
Now Playing: Q+A: Panel respond to John Banks interview (5:12)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss the budget deficit.
Now Playing: Q+A: John Banks defends donations (9:42)
The Act leader and Labour MP David Parker are asked about the economy and allegations about mayoral donations
Now Playing: Q+A: Len Brown on the SkyCity deal (8:03)
Auckland mayor Len Brown joins Q+A to lay out what he wants in the controversial deal.
Now Playing: Q+A: Panel respond to Len Brown interview (3:30)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss the SkyCity deal.
Now Playing: Q+A: Web-only panel discuss Labour leadership (5:39)
Dr Raymond Miller, Sue Bradford and Christine Rankin discuss Labour leadership.
Q+A: Sunday April 29
Published: 9:02AM Sunday April 29, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Britain's 'greatest rock/soul voice' Joe Cocker dies aged 70 video
- Rubbish truck mows down Christmas shoppers in Glasgow video
- North Korea's internet 'totally down' - US refuses to deny responsibility
- 'One of the sounds of an era passes' - Celebrities, friends pay tribute to Joe Cocker video
- Pictures: Amazing sunset over Auckland
- Added 13:06 Murder inquiry launched after Wellington man dies
- Added 12:49 Kim Kardashian reluctantly agrees to spend Christmas in Paris with Kanye West
- Added 12:45 Aidan Guerra inks new Roosters deal
- Added 12:42 Dylan Hartley's England career under threat after red card
- Added 12:31 Thousands expected for Auckland City Mission's Christmas lunch
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand