Now Playing: Student loan repayments to increase (2:49)
Source: ONE News
The student loan repayment rate is to be increased to 12% of income.
Student loan changes will send graduates overseas - Labour
Published: 1:47PM Thursday May 03, 2012 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- Shane Taurima joins race for Ikaroa-Rawhiti by-election
- Over-40s 'deterred' from training for rebuild
- Green Party to hold animal testing hearing
- Relax rules for breastfeeding mothers, MP says
- PM defends petrol tax increases video
- updated 15:17 Chinese meat embargo to last several more days yet video
- Government and Greens battle over oil exploration video
- Eva Longoria laughs off Cannes wardrobe malfunction
- Truck driver dies in head-on crash
- Grisly details of burning death revealed in court
- Some Wellington train services resume after derailment video
- Schoolboy, 5, injured on carnival ride
- 17:42 Capital gains from property targeted in Govt's plan to fast-track consents video
- updated 17:29 Patients 'refusing treatment' over smoking ban, court told
- updated 17:29 NZ dollar pares loss as investors kept wary
- 17:09 Elliott's coaching position safe, says Scurrah video
- 17:01 Mighty River Power shares dip below $2.50 offer price
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.