Now Playing: Student loan repayments to increase (2:49)
Source: ONE News
The student loan repayment rate is to be increased to 12% of income.
Student loan changes will send graduates overseas - Labour
Published: 1:47PM Thursday May 03, 2012 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- Tony Abbott's week from hell: 'Important thing is not to navel gaze'
- Early by-election tipped after MP's exit leaves National one down video
- Russel Norman made 'significant contribution' to politics - Little
- Little turns heat on Key after MP quits 'for personal issues' video
- 'Maybe I need to do something else' - Russel Norman video
- State of Nation speeches 'lacklustre' and 'underwhelming' video
- Lorde, Grant Robertson join Twitter praise for Eleanor Catton video
- Man suffers spinal injuries after accident on 'Monster Slide' video
- Another glitch for Interislander Cook Strait ferry video
- Bruce Jenner's planned sex change confirmed
- Banks looking to lend on back of low interest rates video
- Japan mourns Goto as caring and courageous reporter
- updated 03:06 Djokovic wins 5th Australian Open title
- Added 21:09 Jubilant Serena Williams recalls the dark days video
- Added 20:58 Central Stags crowned One Day champions video
- Added 20:52 Mark Wahlberg teams up with Transformers director to raise $1m for charity
- Added 20:21 As it happend: Rabbitohs crowned NRL Auckland Nines champions video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand