Now Playing: Student loan repayments to increase (2:49)
Source: ONE News
The student loan repayment rate is to be increased to 12% of income.
Student loan changes will send graduates overseas - Labour
Published: 1:47PM Thursday May 03, 2012 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- National MP Claudette Hauiti makes 'difficult decision' to quit politics video
- 'Loopy rules' taskforce to be set up
- Coleman breaks silence over Dotcom residency video
- Key deeply concerned about Gaza conflict
- Greens pledge to extend free early childcare
- John Key laughs off Kim Dotcom's 'bombshell' claims
- Dotcom to drop political 'bombshell' days before election video
- Nigerian president meets parents of abducted girls video
- The MH17 conspiracy theories Russians are being fed
- Procedures postponed as Auckland hospitals 'operate at 100% capacity'
- British experts to analyse MH17 black boxes video
- Airlines cease flights after Gaza rocket lands near Israel's main airport video
- Added 11:32 No Honey Badger in Wallabies squad
- Added 11:29 Search must continue for MH17 victims - Dutch official video
- Added 11:24 Qatar, Saudi rulers meet on Gaza cease-fire talks
- updated 11:14 Procedures postponed as Auckland hospitals 'operate at 100% capacity'
- Added 11:12 Squatters evicted from notorious Venezuelan vertical slum
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand