Now Playing: Not too late to stop asset sales - protesters (1:47)
Source: ONE News
Opponents to the sale of state assets want to force a citizens initiated referendum.
Opposition pledge to delay asset-sale process
Published: 9:28AM Friday June 15, 2012 Source: ONE News/Newstalk ZB
- Extra staffing adds extra $3.5 million Novopay bill
- Multiple Urewera raids compensation claims possible - lawyer video
- More Kiwis forced to cut power off - Shearer
- Govt's attempt to tackle obesity 'feeble' - King
- Tame Iti planning next move after critical raids report video
- Meat exports could be allowed into China within days
- Parata makes U-turn over special school
- Dealer due to be sentenced over fake Trade Me bids
- London terror killers could have been 'inspired by Boston bombs' video photos
- Mt Everest's Hillary step a 'chaotic mess'
- Arias jury deadlocked on death or life sentence
- Ford to close Australia car plants
- 15:23 Kim Kardashian plans lavish baby shower
- 15:20 America's Cup investigators tweak rules for safety
- 15:13 Five children hospitalised after fast-food 'salt' mix-up
- updated 15:05 Neck injury rules Luatua out of Blues side
- updated 15:00 London terror killers could have been 'inspired by Boston bombs' video photos
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.