Breakfast talks to Labour party leader David Shearer about his latest speech on education.
Education Minister Hekia Parata says she is pleased to see Labour is embracing national standards.
Labour won't scrap National Standards - Shearer
Published: 8:46AM Monday September 10, 2012 Source: ONE News
- GCSB cleared of illegal spying, though law 'unclear'
- Green Party to contest Ikaroa-Rawhiti by-election
- Murray McCully meets with US Secretary of State video
- Community leaders due to gather over SkyCity deal video
- Solid Energy a 'broken company' - Key
- Shane Taurima joins race for Ikaroa-Rawhiti by-election
- Over-40s 'deterred' from training for rebuild
- Monster tornado rips through Oklahoma killing 51 video photos
- Man found guilty of setting petrol station alight
- The Doors founding member Ray Manzarek dies
- Helicopter used to clear debris from Chch demo
- Schapelle Corby faces parole setback
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.