Now Playing: Q+A United Future Leader Peter Dunne (2:53)
Peter Dunne explains his position no asset sales, the Sky City deal, and minimum alcohol pricing.
Now Playing: Q+A The panel on Peter Dunne (4:56)
Matt McCarten, Heather Roy and Claire Robinson discuss Peter Dunne.
Labour's minimum booze price plan 'elitist' - Dunne
Published: 5:05PM Sunday July 08, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Meat exports could be allowed into China within days
- Parata makes U-turn over special school
- Solid Energy chairman told Key to exploit natural resources
- GCSB cleared of illegal spying, though law 'unclear'
- Green Party to contest Ikaroa-Rawhiti by-election
- Murray McCully meets with US Secretary of State video
- Community leaders voice their opposition to SkyCity deal video
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Waterspouts spotted off Auckland coast video photos
- Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 video photos
- Timaru takes a stand against legal highs
- Bieber's pet monkey becomes German property
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.