Now Playing: Prime Minister John Key on asset sales (5:14)
Breakfast talks to John Key about the controversial assets sales law and the opposition that it faces from the Greens.
Key confident asset sales law to be passed this week
Published: 11:31AM Monday June 25, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Shane Taurima joins race for Ikaroa-Rawhiti by-election
- Over-40s 'deterred' from training for rebuild
- Green Party to hold animal testing hearing
- Relax rules for breastfeeding mothers, MP says
- PM defends petrol tax increases video
- updated 15:17 Chinese meat embargo to last several more days yet video
- Government and Greens battle over oil exploration video
- Eva Longoria laughs off Cannes wardrobe malfunction
- Truck driver dies in head-on crash
- Grisly details of burning death revealed in court
- Some Wellington train services resume after derailment video
- Schoolboy, 5, injured on carnival ride
- 17:42 Capital gains from property targeted in Govt's plan to fast-track consents video
- updated 17:29 Patients 'refusing treatment' over smoking ban, court told
- updated 17:29 NZ dollar pares loss as investors kept wary
- 17:09 Elliott's coaching position safe, says Scurrah video
- 17:01 Mighty River Power shares dip below $2.50 offer price
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.