Source: ONE News
The Government is being pressured to stand down John Banks over the Dotcom donations saga.
Now Playing: Winston Peters reacts to the donations saga (6:10)
Winston Peters says he cannot understand why the SFO has not launched an investigation over the John Banks donations allegations.
Now Playing: Banks regrets not being upfront (3:02)
Source: ONE News
John Banks says he regrets taking legal advice telling him not to comment about the source of his donations.
Govt faces more pressure to stand down Banks
Published: 8:55AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Key: No surprises in state opening speech
- Andrew Little endorsed for Labour leadership by EPMU
- Labour names post-election review team
- Key backtracks on colour scheme for new NZ flag
- John Key: We should have explained Honourable decision to Judith Collins video
- Labour's Maori MPs show clout with Nanaia Mahuta's entry into leadership race video
- Judith Collins 'hurt and shocked' at title snub
- Due date for Prince William and Kate's second child revealed
- Pictures: Emotional welcome home for paralysed Kiwi wakeboarder video
- New Zealand tourism praised for gay friendliness and sheep access
- Cold case dad: Why would someone kill my angel?
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz chill over 'low key' lunch at Dunedin cafe
- updated 11:50 Live updates: Black Caps in big trouble video
- Added 11:29 Migrants flood into New Zealand as new record set
- Added 11:22 World's longest inflatable waterslide coming to Auckland
- updated 11:15 Sacked former Aussie prime minister dies, aged 98
- Added 11:15 Thief targets foreign campers at beauty spot near Tauranga
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand