Source: ONE News
The Government is being pressured to stand down John Banks over the Dotcom donations saga.
Now Playing: Winston Peters reacts to the donations saga (6:10)
Winston Peters says he cannot understand why the SFO has not launched an investigation over the John Banks donations allegations.
Now Playing: Banks regrets not being upfront (3:02)
Source: ONE News
John Banks says he regrets taking legal advice telling him not to comment about the source of his donations.
Govt faces more pressure to stand down Banks
Published: 8:55AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Report into botulism scare backs food safety systems video
- New Zealand passes royal succession law
- National 'rethink' on paid parental leave extension
- John Banks pleads not guilty video
- Kiwi delegation stopped at gate to Mandela memorial video
- TPP talks fail to deliver end of year deal
- New Privacy Commissioner appointed
- Man moved into Milner's home days after husband's death, court told video
- Parents remain positive missing man is alive video
- Scorpion smuggler fined $11,000 video
- Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- Mandela's body arrives at South Africa's Union Buildings video
- updated 22:45 Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- Added 22:32 Sofia Vergara: 'Concept of sexy and smart hard to grasp'
- updated 21:58 Japan's defence plans focus on China and islands dispute
- Added 21:50 Johnson, Aussies pick their sledging targets
- Added 21:45 Palestinians see worrisome trend in "honour" killings rise
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand