Source: ONE News
The Government is being pressured to stand down John Banks over the Dotcom donations saga.
Now Playing: Winston Peters reacts to the donations saga (6:10)
Winston Peters says he cannot understand why the SFO has not launched an investigation over the John Banks donations allegations.
Now Playing: Banks regrets not being upfront (3:02)
Source: ONE News
John Banks says he regrets taking legal advice telling him not to comment about the source of his donations.
Govt faces more pressure to stand down Banks
Published: 8:55AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 12:50 Judith Collins says historic health and safety bill needs 'tweaking' video
- Training cowards in Iraq is 'mission impossible' for Kiwi troops - NZ First MP video
- Student loan generation becoming 'disconnected' from NZ video
- Budget legislation passes under urgency video
- Govt hopes influx of migrant builders will fix Auckland housing crisis video
- It's 'unfair' for 65-year-olds to earn wage and get pension - Andrew Little video
- 'Absolutely nuts': Health Minister slams Labour's free sex-change surgery idea video
- First pictures of boy reuniting with family after freezing night on Mt Taranaki video
- Sir Bob Jones 'booted off flight for refusing to listen to crew'
- Helen Clark just behind Beyonce in world's most powerful women list
- Man's body found in submerged car on Auckland's North Shore video
- Kiwi troops in Iraq 'could be executed' by ISIS - expert video
- Added 15:34 Tom Abercrombie re-signs - 'I would love to be a Breaker for my whole career'
- Added 15:30 Shocking video captures moment diver whacks head into board during 90ft dive video
- Added 15:26 LeBron James leads Cavaliers to NBA finals spot
- updated 15:19 First pictures of boy reuniting with family after freezing night on Mt Taranaki video
- Added 15:11 Manhunt after accused ditches electronic monitoring bracelet and flees
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand