Source: ONE News
The Government is being pressured to stand down John Banks over the Dotcom donations saga.
Now Playing: Winston Peters reacts to the donations saga (6:10)
Winston Peters says he cannot understand why the SFO has not launched an investigation over the John Banks donations allegations.
Now Playing: Banks regrets not being upfront (3:02)
Source: ONE News
John Banks says he regrets taking legal advice telling him not to comment about the source of his donations.
Govt faces more pressure to stand down Banks
Published: 8:55AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Murray McCully to attend African Union summit
- Key tries to woo Europe during 'speed dating' in Davos video
- John Key: The price of being part of Five Eyes is joining ISIS fight video
- NZ flag change a matter of patriotism - John Key video
- Wages must increase to make housing affordable - Andrew Little video
- Radio host, 20, among Palmerston North mayoral contenders video
- John Key to join world's heavyweights at Switzerland Economic Forum
- Scorching temperatures bring soaring cases of heat stroke video
- Family hold riverbank vigil for man presumed drowned in Waikato River video
- Celebrities plead for mercy in Bali Nine campaign video video
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- How to grow longer legs - "It's torture" says quake survivor
- Added 21:20 Man, 42, drowns off Bluff beach
- Added 21:16 Crash causes delays on Auckland's Harbour Bridge
- Added 19:57 Russia blocks UN condemnation of shelling of Ukraine city video
- Added 19:40 Police name Ngatea teenager as motorcycle crash victim
- Added 18:34 Researches recommend buffer zone between motorways, homes video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand