Source: ONE News
The Government is being pressured to stand down John Banks over the Dotcom donations saga.
Now Playing: Winston Peters reacts to the donations saga (6:10)
Winston Peters says he cannot understand why the SFO has not launched an investigation over the John Banks donations allegations.
Now Playing: Banks regrets not being upfront (3:02)
Source: ONE News
John Banks says he regrets taking legal advice telling him not to comment about the source of his donations.
Govt faces more pressure to stand down Banks
Published: 8:55AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Controversial 'tea break' law fails to fly in National's first week
- opinion In case you missed it: Robertson, Little standout in Labour leadership debate video
- Labour needs to reconnect with people - Robertson
- Key under more pressure over links with blogger video
- Malaysian diplomat due back in NZ by Saturday
- Greens and John Key haggle over possible deal
- Concerns over war mark State Opening of Parliament video
- Suspicious fire at controversial Auckland mosque video
- Million-dollar Cornwall Park cafe gutted by fire video
- Will South Auckland support a gay Labour leader? video
- 'Catch-22' facing foreign student debate - academic video
- Heavy rain to drench South Island
- Added 14:53 Kiwi entrepreneur teams up with Sir Richard Branson
- updated 14:32 Million-dollar Cornwall Park cafe gutted by fire video
- Added 14:25 Cricket NZ take measures to stop T20 corruption
- updated 14:16 Suspicious fire at controversial Auckland mosque video
- Added 14:14 Federer reaches ninth consecutive Swiss final
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand