Source: ONE News
The Government is being pressured to stand down John Banks over the Dotcom donations saga.
Now Playing: Winston Peters reacts to the donations saga (6:10)
Winston Peters says he cannot understand why the SFO has not launched an investigation over the John Banks donations allegations.
Now Playing: Banks regrets not being upfront (3:02)
Source: ONE News
John Banks says he regrets taking legal advice telling him not to comment about the source of his donations.
Govt faces more pressure to stand down Banks
Published: 8:55AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 18:50 John Key admits texting Cameron Slater video
- Spy chief insists SIS politically neutral after damning report video
- Terrorist fighters bill before Parliament
- Little demands Key 'lift his Government out of the sludge' after Dirty Politics report video
- Phil Goff apology expected in wake of Dirty Politics saga video
- Roast Busters case: Andrew Little wanted court to decide video
- Pressure mounts against Services Commissioner following Sutton 'circus' video
- Kim Dotcom regrets not taking threats over copyright more seriously video
- Heat stays on Key after Dirty Politics report video
- Mongrel Mob member with 'violent criminal history' on the run
- Dunedin crowned ultimate winner of Gigatown
- Prison staff didn't call doctor despite prisoner being 'grey', inquest hears
- updated 21:39 Phil Hughes has more scans, still in critical condition video
- Added 21:34 Brodie Retallick headlines New Zealand Rugby Award nominations
- Added 21:32 Man missing after boat sinks on Lake Rotorua
- Added 21:23 Black Caps battling hard against Pakistan in 2nd Test video
- Added 20:08 Size doesn't matter for Wallabies pack
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand