Now Playing: Phil Goff's politics (5:09)
Labour leader Phil Goff on the Government's failure to sign up to an international convention on oil pollution and the party's IT election policy.
Now Playing: Greenpeace on Rena (4:59)
Greenpeace campaigner Steve Abel talks about the mobilisation of support for an end to oil exploration around NZ's coasts in the wake of the Rena stranding.
Goff slams Joyce for not signing oil compo convention
Published: 10:49AM Tuesday October 18, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Meat exports could be allowed into China within days
- Parata makes U-turn over special school
- Solid Energy chairman told Key to exploit natural resources
- GCSB cleared of illegal spying, though law 'unclear'
- Green Party to contest Ikaroa-Rawhiti by-election
- Murray McCully meets with US Secretary of State video
- Community leaders voice their opposition to SkyCity deal video
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls video photos
- French gay marriage opponent kills himself on Notre Dame's altar
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Kate is a 'natural mother' - Mike Tindall
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.