Now Playing: Spy law set to pass (4:11)
Source: ONE News
The controversial GCSB Bill is due to be passed into law.
Now Playing: Key condemns 'misinformation' on GCSB (1:44)
Source: ONE News
John Key and David Shearer launch final debate on the controversial GCSB bill.
Controversial new spy law passes final reading
Published: 6:10AM Wednesday August 21, 2013 Source: ONE News
- opinion In case you missed it: Robertson, Little standout in Labour leadership debate video
- Labour needs to reconnect with people - Robertson
- Key under more pressure over links with blogger video
- Malaysian diplomat due back in NZ by Saturday
- Greens and John Key haggle over possible deal
- Concerns over war mark State Opening of Parliament video
- Andrew Little endorsed for Labour leadership by EPMU
- Gunman 'destroyed my whole family for life' - cousin vents over Canada killing video
- Details emerge of confused, tense Oscar Pistorius' first night in jail
- Renee Zellweger slams face critics: 'I'm glad people think I look different'
- West Auckland murders: Community boards told to 'get their arse into gear' video
- Ottawa shooting rampage: John Key condemns 'senseless act of violence' video
- updated 14:41 Mario Balotelli shirt swap at halftime irks Liverpool manager video
- updated 14:24 Activist on rates strike may avoid forced house sale
- updated 14:14 Gunman 'destroyed my whole family for life' - cousin vents over Canada killing video
- Added 14:05 American football coach fired over 'racist watermelon ritual'
- Added 14:04 Penn family confirm Manly NRL purchase
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand