Now Playing: Redundancies likely under 'super ministry' (2:37)
Source: ONE News
Hundreds of public servants face an uncertain future after the PM announced his "super ministry".
Big job losses expected in 'super' ministry shake-up
Published: 9:11AM Friday March 16, 2012 Source: ONE News
- China not yet a nation we can trust - US Admiral video
- NZ 'dodged a bullet' when Don Brash lost election - former colleague
- Analyst predicts grim times for New Zealand economy
- Veterans Affairs Minister to attend Anzac Day in Gallipoli
- Electorate changes for Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
- Labour will revive R&D tax credit
- Black market warning over tobacco plain packaging
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Gay bar changes name after public complaints
- Man shot in Gisborne 'in critical condition'
- Nigella Lawson given special permission to come to NZ
- Buses burned out in suspicious fire
- Added 15:13 Robotic sub search for missing jet to be finished in week
- updated 15:02 Divers gain entry to sunken ferry, bodies recovered video
- Added 14:57 Japan minister at shrine honoring war criminals
- Added 14:52 Aussie teams sitting pretty in Super Rugby
- Added 14:44 New Zealand remains fruit fly-free - Ministry
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand