Now Playing: Redundancies likely under 'super ministry' (2:37)
Source: ONE News
Hundreds of public servants face an uncertain future after the PM announced his "super ministry".
Big job losses expected in 'super' ministry shake-up
Published: 9:11AM Friday March 16, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Experts called in to review Labour's crushing loss
- opinion Corin Dann: Cunliffe to fight tooth and nail for leadership
- Cunliffe refuses to say sorry, pleads for halt to leaks video
- US show mocks NZ over accent and National's Eminem stoush video
- Parliament 101 for new MPs today
- Cunliffe part of Labour's 'failure to connect'- Goff video
- National's contentious laws back on agenda video
- Hero mum undergoes surgery after rescuing elderly woman video
- Good Samaritan fighting for her life after 'senseless' assault
- Fonterra expects big forecast payout
- Solid Energy must 'get on with the job' after Pike River declared safe video
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Instagram
- Added 08:18 Emma Watson next to be targeted by nude photo leakers?
- updated 08:13 Crash rubberneckers bring Auckland motorway traffic to a crawl
- Added 07:59 Alex Ferguson the secret weapon for Europe's Ryder Cup team
- updated 07:50 Solid Energy must 'get on with the job' after Pike River declared safe video
- Added 07:37 Serena Williams out in second round at Wuhan Open
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand