Now Playing: Child abusers face tough new stance (1:48)
Source: ONE News
Social Development Minister Paula Bennett is proposing new powers that could prevent serious child abusers from having contact with children.
Bennett rules out sterilisation for abusive parents
Published: 6:27PM Wednesday June 06, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 09:12 Act's 'racism' won't stop Maori Party, National coalition - Flavell video
- NZ First won't work with 'race-based' parties video
- Internet Party leader to take on Key in Helensville
- Dotcom on hand to launch Internet Party's Waiariki bid
- Government considers foreign home buyer register
- Key soothes Fish & Game over Nick Smith spat video
- Latest poll result 'not where we want to be' - Cunliffe video
- Act's 'racism' won't stop Maori Party, National coalition - Flavell video
- Air NZ flight finally on its way home after three-day Hawaii delay
- Police to release report into Crewe murders
- Scores dead after Israel unleashes heavy strikes against Hamas video
- Kelly Osbourne's boyfriend feared meeting Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
- Added 10:51 Hayden Panettiere's fiance anticpating overwhelming love for baby
- Added 10:37 Suspected casino thief pays prostitutes in cash
- Added 10:36 McIlroy eyeing the top spot at Bridgestone
- updated 10:29 Is this the best Commonwealth Games ever for NZ?
- updated 10:29 What New Zealand won today at the Commonwealth Games video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand