Now Playing: Shane Jones faces investigation (1:07)
Source: ONE News
The auditor general has launched an inquiry over Shane Jones involvement in a citizenship case.
Auditor-General to investigate Shane Jones
Published: 4:39PM Wednesday May 30, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Veterans Affairs Minister to attend Anzac Day in Gallipoli
- Electorate changes for Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
- Labour will revive R&D tax credit
- Black market warning over tobacco plain packaging
- Oravida had taxpayer help after botulism scare video
- MPs level accusations of corruption in Parliament video
- Labour slams Hekia Parata for exam 'botch-up' video
- Cyclone's $20 million damage spree
- DIY dream turns into P-lab nightmare
- Woman sues over 8THEIST number plate
- NZ company confirms three Sherpas dead after Mt Everest avalanche
- Digger lifts woman to safety from raging floodwaters
- Added 16:18 Khloe Kardashian is 'having so much fun'
- updated 15:55 Piri Weepu fires shots at Blues teammates
- updated 15:41 NZ company confirms three Sherpas dead after Mt Everest avalanche
- Added 15:29 Wellington police probe early morning attack on woman
- Added 15:15 Mother gets through daughters murder by helping others
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand