Now Playing: Shane Jones faces investigation (1:07)
Source: ONE News
The auditor general has launched an inquiry over Shane Jones involvement in a citizenship case.
Auditor-General to investigate Shane Jones
Published: 4:39PM Wednesday May 30, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Voters still waiting to receive ballot papers
- National list MP to quit Parliament in January
- New buildings exempt from LVR restrictions
- Elective surgery numbers 'nonsense', minister says
- Learn from Mandela, says Bolger over delegation debate video
- Australian opposition wants emissions trading scheme or tax
- Battle for Tariana Turia's seat begins
- Missing Australian tennis coach seen in river - police
- Men charged over Paul Walker crash car
- Katy Perry, Beyonce and Gaga to appear at Grammys
- 'Cowardly' killer gets 15 years jail
- Teen dies after falling from motorbike on orchard
- Added 16:42 Lamar Odom in court over drink driving charge
- Added 16:35 Pedophile sentenced after NZ authorities alert US
- Added 16:09 Chris Cairns ready to fight despite allegations video
- Added 16:08 Wisconsin 'snuggle house' shuts after 3 weeks
- Added 15:49 England's mantra must be: 'Thou shalt not hook'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand