Now Playing: Crisis point for Auckland Transport (2:12)
Source: ONE News
Lawyers have been called in over Auckland's new $98 million integrated ticketing system.
Auckland Council calls in lawyers over smart card delay
Published: 6:45PM Monday June 25, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Labour's selection process for by-election kicks off
- Winston Peters warns of corruption from China video
- High Commissioner's rent costing $7500 per week
- Minister 'ignoring' process over Denniston deal - conservationist video
- 'Buck stops' with Minister in China meat saga - Greens video
- Bidding opens for oil exploration sites
- Farmers relieved as Chinese meat embargo ends
- King tides may impact Auckland drivers
- Fatal fire near Hokitika
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport
- School vets pupils' social media use
- Game of Thrones actor meets All Blacks hero video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.