Now Playing: Will power prices go up after asset sales? (3:43)
Sarah Free from the Domestic Energy Users Network discusses what the sale of power companies could do to prices.
Now Playing: Q+A: Tony Ryall on asset sales (15:13)
Source: ONE News
Q+A: Tony Ryall on asset sales. When will the assets go on the block, how will the money be spent and will they stay in NZ hands? State-owned Enterprises minister Tony Ryall with Shane Taurima
Now Playing: Not too late to stop asset sales - protesters (1:47)
Source: ONE News
Opponents to the sale of state assets want to force a citizens initiated referendum.
Asset sales will see power bills jump - energy campaigner
Published: 10:22AM Tuesday June 19, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Greens select candidate for Ikaroa-Rahwiti
- Q+A: Interview with Murray McCully video
- Q+A: Interview with Police Minister Anne Tolley video
- McCully confident of managing US, China relationship video
- Auckland Council's grand design cops criticism video
- Settlement signed with Maungaharuru-Tangitu
- Labour's selection process for by-election kicks off
- Dragging victim out of induced coma
- Police investigate links between London, Paris attacks
- One dead, one hurt in motorbike collision
- Amanda Bynes: 'It's all lies'
- Restaurant extinguishers not ready for fire
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.