About TVNZ Sales
TVNZ provides consumers with high quality television content across multiple platforms. And we provide advertisers with the opportunity to connect with consumers across each of those platforms.
Advertisers can buy a variety of television spot durations in which to play their television ad. The standard duration is 30 seconds, and variations are available at a percentage of the cost of the 30 second rate.
Inventory includes standard ads: big banners, small banners/promotional ad banners, mini banners, rectangle ads, text links and marketplace specs.
Rich media ads include floating layers, expanding big banners, expanding rectangles and video ads.
For information about TVNZ's advertising specifications on tvnz.co.nz, click here.
Advertisers can maximise exposure to their target audience through partnering with one of TVNZ's high quality shows on TV ONE, TV2, Heartland, ONENews.co.nz and TVNZ Ondemand.
We believe in giving our clients the right solutions, to help them achieve their business objectives. Media Solutions with TVNZ can help advertisers to:
- Increase a brand's awareness
- Improve, establish or adjust a brand's image
- Give scale and importance to their brand
- Standout from the competition
- Obtain a unique and valuable on-air position
- Realise excellent value in advertising.
Media Solutions offer a range of opportunities to match your brand with the best content brands in the business through:
- Naming rights and name association opportunities
- Production funding credits
- In-programme integration opportunities
- tvnz.co.nz banner package opportunities
- TVNZ Ondemand video and pre and mid-roll advertising
- Podcast branding and pre-roll advertising opportunities
In addition to this, TVNZ has its own in-house creative production team to assist brands that might not otherwise be able to get on air, and we offer co-operative pre and post analysis effectiveness research on any campaign.
To find out about current Partnership opportunities with TVNZ, click here.
Some viewers have different requirements. Captioning NZ provides a TV ad captioning service to many leading New Zealand advertisers, ensuring they get their message across.
These are used by the deaf and hearing impaired, as well as ESL students learning English.
More info can be found online at www.captioningnz.co.nz