NZGT: You be the judge! Find out how to vote
Have they got talent? It's your turn to decide! Vote for your
favourite contestants to determine who will become the winner of
New Zealand's Got Talent.
31 semi-finalists will perform over six weeks.
Each week your votes will decide the top three acts.
The act with the most viewer votes will automatically go through to the next round of the competition - the Grand Final. The judges will pick their favourite from the next two acts to also go through.
Voting opens each Sunday at 7.30pm and closes at midday on Tuesdays. Text votes cost up to 99 cents each. Voting episodes commence from Sunday 14th October through to Sunday 25th November.
So you want to vote?
· Once the Voting Lines are open viewers can vote for the person they most want to win New Zealand's Got Talent from that week's performers.
· Once the voting Lines are closed you can no longer vote for performers from that week.
How to vote via text messaging
· Use your mobile phone to send a Text Message with the name of the New Zealand's Got Talent contestant you want to vote for as displayed on the programme to 8981
· Send the name as it appears on the programme; do not include any other text, characters or symbols.
· For each Text Message vote sent, a reply Text Message will be sent back to your mobile phone to let you know your vote has been received, you are not charged to receive this text message. Response times for these may vary due to high loads (see " Voting Terms and Conditions" for more information on text message voting and receipt of votes)
· Each Text Message sent to 8981 will cost up to $0.99c including GST
· Text Voting for New Zealand's Got Talent costs up to $0.99c and is not part of any free or capped text promotions. For the avoidance of doubt please check with your mobile service provider for details.
How to vote via iPhone Single vote:
· Votes can be made by sending a single text message with the name of the contestant you want to vote for as displayed on the programme to 8981 , at the cost of $0.99cents per text without purchasing Vote Bundles
How to vote via NZGT iPhone App Using Vote Bundles:
· In order to be able to vote, users of
the iPhone Application must first register their iPhone.
· Votes can be made after purchasing iTunes Vote Bundles. The cost of Vote Bundles vary according to the number purchased as indicated on your iPhone
· Vote Bundles are pre-purchased and you can allocate as many available votes to any one contestant, or votes can be allocated across different contestants from that same week's episode.
· Use your iPhone to vote for the New Zealand's Got Talent contestant/s that have performed in the current week's episode by clicking on their image on your iPhone
· Select the number of votes you want to allocate to each contestant and then click on Submit.
· There is no refund on Pre-Purchased Vote Bundles that have not been utilised at the end of the New Zealand's Got Talent competition