NESCAFÉ CAFÉ MENU Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who have a valid email address, ("Eligible Entrant"). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 9am on Monday 27 September 2010 & closes at 5pm on Friday 10 December 2009 ("Promotion Period").
4. To enter, go to www.tvnz.co.nz/good-morning, click on the drop down box under "Latest Competitions" and then select "NESCAFÉ CAFÉ MENU Competition". Follow the prompts to submit your entry.
5. Entry is limited to one entry per Eligible Entrant per calendar week.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will have a chance to win a weekly prize and all non-winning entries will roll into all remaining weekly prize draws.
8. The prize is a NESCAFÉ CAFÉ MENU Cappuccino 10 sachet pack valued at $7.49 recommended retail price ("RRP").There are a total of 100 prizes to be awarded each week (and a total of 1,100 prizes awarded during the entire promotion).
9. The prize draw will be conducted at 9am each Tuesday at the offices of TVNZ at 100 Victoria Street West, Auckland Central. The Weekly Prize Draw commences on Tuesday 5 October 2010 and concludes on Tuesday 14 December 2010, (total of 11 Weekly prize draws). The first 100 valid entries drawn each week will each win a prize.
10. All winners will be notified by email and their names and towns will appear at www.nestle.co.nz/whatsnew
11. Total prize pool is valued at $8239.
12. Prize is not transferable & cannot be taken as cash.
13. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and each winner should allow 28 days from the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
21. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
22. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
23. The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Limited of 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland.