Source: TVNZ News at 8
Professor Bill Hodge says the Port of Auckland's suggestion of a lock out tomorrow doesn't make sense.
Now Playing: Ports dispute escalates, 300 locked out (1:24)
Source: ONE News
Auckland's ports dispute has escalated with nearly 300 workers locked out.
Now Playing: More tension at Ports of Auckland (0:00)
Source: ONE News
Wharfies who voted to end strikes after an employment court hearing have now been locked out.
Union urges wharfies to be calm ahead of court ruling
Published: 5:50AM Friday March 23, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Greens and John Key haggle over possible deal
- 20 police drug bust Taihape property
- Police search for teenager missing for two weeks
- St James Theatre campaigner upset over plans snub
- New Zealand close to signing free trade deal with South Korea
- Ukrainian honey smugglers kicked out
- updated 14:53 Trevor Mallard appointed assistant Speaker
- Scientist stumbles into puppy-sized spider
- Sex offence victim calls for high profile offender to be named
- World's longest inflatable waterslide coming to Auckland
- Migrants flood into New Zealand as new record set
- Cold case murders: I failed my daughter, says toddler's dad video
- updated 16:43 Live updates: South Africa slowly knocking out the runs video
- Added 16:38 Difficult draw for Silent Achiever in Cox Plate
- Added 16:22 Greens and John Key haggle over possible deal
- Added 16:13 20 police drug bust Taihape property
- Added 16:09 Police search for teenager missing for two weeks
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand