Source: ONE News
An independent report released today questions KiwiRail’s arguments for closing the Napier-Gisborne rail line.
Report reveals Napier-Gisborne rail line 'sustainable'
Published: 8:35AM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Widow's heartfelt Alzheimer's plea
- Serious crash blocks Auckland motorway
- Family's pain and grief 'too raw'
- Sir Ed's son calls for better management of Everest
- Kiwi attempts to become first to kayak the Tasman solo
- updated 06:02 Mt Kilimanjaro next for blind mountaineer
- Police hunt 'dangerous' kidnap suspect
- MH370 investigators study debris found on beach
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Two men charged over alleged assault on ex-All Black
- Sydney police catch drug supply ring
- Material on Australian shore 'unlikely to be from MH370' - official
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand