Source: ONE News
An independent report released today questions KiwiRail’s arguments for closing the Napier-Gisborne rail line.
Report reveals Napier-Gisborne rail line 'sustainable'
Published: 8:35AM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Auckland properties up an average 34% - now for the rate hikes
- 'Tindall gate' video case goes to Supreme Court
- PHOTOS: Sea Shepherd ship in Auckland ahead of next campaign
- Police search for mystery backpack's owner
- Kiwi chicks to be released onto island in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf (photos)
- IPCA slams police officer who let arrest dog keep biting
- updated 11:38 Ottawa shooting rampage: John Key condemns 'senseless act of violence' video
- Gunman 'destroyed my whole family for life' - cousin vents over Canada killing video
- Frodo Baggins stars in Air New Zealand's latest safety video video
- Details emerge of confused, tense Oscar Pistorius' first night in jail
- As it happened: Canadian parliament shooting terror video
- West Auckland murders: Community boards told to 'get their arse into gear' video
- Added 13:43 Princess sentenced over cockfighting gets probation
- Added 13:03 Auckland properties up an average 34% - now for the rate hikes
- updated 13:02 Kaitaia hostel owner accused of drugging, assaulting backpackers faces more charges
- updated 12:53 Gunman 'destroyed my whole family for life' - cousin vents over Canada killing video
- Added 12:41 'Tindall gate' video case goes to Supreme Court
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand