Source: ONE News
An independent report released today questions KiwiRail’s arguments for closing the Napier-Gisborne rail line.
Report reveals Napier-Gisborne rail line 'sustainable'
Published: 8:35AM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Soggy end to winter for the north
- Spate of small quakes near White Island
- Homeowners question expertise of engineer
- Stolen property worth thousands of dollars recovered
- Fair Go: September 1
- Police 'misunderstood legal powers' when closing down parties - IPCA
- Skeleton found at Auckland development site
- Vote Compass: Leaders results not good for David Cunliffe video
- Uma Thurman vague about relationship with Quentin Tarantino
- Killer to spend at least 21 years in jail video
- Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs US debate over guns video
- More Dirty Politics revelations expected video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand