Source: ONE News
An independent report released today questions KiwiRail’s arguments for closing the Napier-Gisborne rail line.
Report reveals Napier-Gisborne rail line 'sustainable'
Published: 8:35AM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Man wanted on 11 warrants finally caught
- Scott Watson withdraws civil case
- Police concerned for missing Christchurch teen
- Star Trek star Chris Pine charged with drink driving
- updated 18:16 Teacher hangs head in shame at sexual abuse sentencing
- Police seek fifth suspect after cocaine find at Auckland Airport
- Clan lab bust nets $1m P haul video
- Europe wants Parmesan back, seeks name change
- Teacher hangs head in shame at sexual abuse sentencing
- Vietnam scales down search for missing plane video
- Key puts Collins on warning, opposition calls for sacking video
- Indian student pulled from Lake Taupo dies
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand