Now Playing: Kiwi surfer rides out tsunami (3:18)
Source: ONE News
Wellington surfer Chris Nell tells ONE News how he escaped the tsunami in Samoa by riding it out and staying out at sea
Kiwi surfer rides out tsunami
Published: 5:05PM Saturday October 03, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Rescue pilot honoured for saving 'half buggered and half dead'
- 'An e-tablet a day keeps the doctors away'
- Long weekend road toll already double last year's
- Aucklanders forced to don lifejackets in small boats from today video
- updated 17:14 Small plane crashes at North Shore Aerodrome
- Fad diets not the answer to good health, researchers say
- Better posture equals less stress - Auckland study
- Amazon's trademark smile becoming a grimace
- US school shooter posts ominous tweets before attack video
- New Waiheke ferry provides war on the water video
- The Rock dwarfed by Chinese giant
- Overdoses suspected in Sydney rail deaths
- updated 20:06 ITM Cup Final Live updates: Taranaki v Tasman
- updated 19:55 Baby dies despite emergency landing in Bali
- Added 19:43 Rescue pilot honoured for saving 'half buggered and half dead'
- Added 19:35 'An e-tablet a day keeps the doctors away'
- Added 19:02 Tourists, locals killed as bus plunges off road in Nepal
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand