Now Playing: Kiwi surfer rides out tsunami (3:18)
Source: ONE News
Wellington surfer Chris Nell tells ONE News how he escaped the tsunami in Samoa by riding it out and staying out at sea
Kiwi surfer rides out tsunami
Published: 5:05PM Saturday October 03, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Homicide inquiry after 5-year-old with head injuries dies
- Defence Force bomb experts scrambled to Auckland's North Shore
- Pacific nation's Facebook ban labelled 'deeply disturbing', 'harsh'
- No $1k kick-start, but mass KiwiSaver enrolment on the cards
- Measles scare for firefighters after Sky Tower charity race video
- Education bosses want gender-neutral uniforms in NZ schools
- Auckland commute comes to a halt after Southern Motorway crash
- Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch shiver - but it's nothing compared to Alexandra video
- 'Time for you to be overtaken' - Destiny Church conference could be a wellspring
- Pictures: Polish man entered bear's enclosure to fight it - and lost
- 'I'm not angry' - Paralysed bride doesn't resent friend who pushed her in pool
- Dying man determined to say 'I do' to longtime love video
- Added 10:11 Homicide inquiry after 5-year-old with head injuries dies
- Added 09:58 Super Rugby Preview: Do-or-die for battered Crusaders video
- Added 09:56 Defence Force bomb experts scrambled to Auckland's North Shore
- Added 09:47 Pacific nation's Facebook ban labelled 'deeply disturbing', 'harsh'
- Added 09:35 Robbie Deans gets one over on Ireland as Kiwis help Barbarians to famous win video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand