Now Playing: Japanese company using NZ's green image (1:57)
Source: ONE News
A clothing giant using South Island merino is using New Zealand's clean image to promote products.
Japanese suit makers to launch NZ merino line
Published: 9:09PM Saturday August 18, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Van crashes through roof in Christchurch
- updated 19:54 Farmers relieved as Chinese meat embargo ends
- Teen driving stolen truck sparks police chase
- updated 18:26 Restoration group questions ChristChurch Cathedral vote numbers video
- 'More help' needed for New Zealand's 25,000 P users
- Safety warning after workers almost hit by train
- updated 19:53 Conservationists lament Denniston mining decision video
- Rising tension in London as UK reels over soldier's murder video photos
- TradeMe learns lessons from bogus bidding case video
- Kim Kardashian plans lavish baby shower
- Closures to put Ford Falcon into retirement video
- Farmers relieved as Chinese meat embargo ends
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.