Now Playing: Rift at Auckland Council over Occupy bill (2:38)
Source: ONE News
An Auckland councillor says a $363,000 bill could have been avoided.
In-fighting at Auckland Council over hefty Occupy bill
Published: 6:05PM Saturday February 25, 2012 Source: ONE News
- High Commissioner's rent costing $7500 per week
- Takapuna campground to stay open
- Mighty River shares 'sold to small number of wealthy'
- Minister 'ignoring' process over Denniston deal - conservationist video
- Rise in Kiwis looking for a new job, survey shows
- updated 09:12 Water taxi and ferry collide in Auckland Harbour
- Tough line on illegal duck shooters
- Kate brightens up Queen's party in coat by NZ designer
- Emergency landing for royal helicopter
- Soldier hacked to death in London named video
- Burgers for life for Cleveland rescue hero
- Mystery buyer of Wellington homes vanishes
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.