Source: ONE News
Over 500 people have had their benefit cut after failing to disclose their full circumstances.
Hundreds of benefits cut in Government clampdown
Published: 10:15AM Sunday April 14, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Ebola outbreak in NZ 'highly unlikely'
- Man sought in connection with Levin home invasion
- Child hit by car in Auckland suburb
- Drugs, weapons seized during search
- Police seek identical twin missing front teeth
- Man charged over alleged home invasion in Napier
- Investigation into unexplained death in Christchurch
- Teenager jailed for repeatedly stabbing his step-sister video
- Justin Bieber taunts Orlando Bloom after bust-up
- Kelsey Grammar refuses to endorse release of sister's murderer
- Happy Christchurch pensioners get Pharrell's attention video
- Blaze at Auckland Film Studios won't affect production - council video
- updated 17:19 Australia suspends coach for criticizing Pearson
- Added 17:10 Ebola outbreak in NZ 'highly unlikely'
- Added 16:59 Lowndes hopes Ipswich reboots V8 title bid
- Added 16:50 Man sought in connection with Levin home invasion
- updated 16:44 Minister 'not comfortable' with microchip bracelets in schools
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand