Now Playing: Fonterra share scheme divides farmers (1:49)
Source: ONE News
Dairy farmers are leaving the co-op over the controversial trading among farmers scheme.
Farmers divided over controversial Fonterra scheme
Published: 8:23PM Monday June 11, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Airlines claim hike in navigation charges is 'unjustified'
- Officials scramble to lift block on NZ meat in China
- Top technology companies named at Hi-Tech Awards
- Housing market not flooded with overseas buyers - economist
- Rinehart warns of European-style collapse for Australia
- NZ shares fall
- Blues enter private partnership
- Kristen Stewart 'super sad' about breakup
- Early fliers can still sleep at Christchurch Airport
- Man to appear in court over fatal Northland shooting
- Psychiatric patients take smoking ban fight to court
- Female medical specialists 'work less'
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.