STIHL Mucking In Garden Makeover terms and conditions
The STIHL Mucking In Garden Makeover Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. To be eligible to enter the STIHL Mucking In Garden Makeover Competition ("the Competition"), you must be over 18 years of age as at 11 May 2008.
2. To enter email a picture or written description of why you want to win the prize to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org provided.
3. You can enter as many times as you like before 12pm Friday 08/08/08. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. The Competition is open only to residents of New Zealand and is not open to employees of TVNZ or STIHL Ltd ("the Promoters"), their subsidiaries, families, agents and their affiliates in the Competition.
5. The main prize for the Competition consists of a garden tidy up service by VIP Home Services valued at NZ$3,000.
6. The 5 smaller prize packages consist of 1 pair of STIHL branded gardening gloves and a STIHL branded beanie along with a copy of copy of Tony Murrell's book Garden.
7. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified once the prize draw has been made via a call to the phone number supplied by the person that made the entry.
10. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (as solely determined by the Promoters) another prize draw or draws will be made and the prize allocated to a new winner or winners.
11. The Promoters' decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to extend, postpone or cancel the competition and to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
13. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any person connected in any way with the Competition or its prizes, except as may be required by law.
14. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. The entrants' names and photographs and audiovisual recordings of the entrants may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoters and entrants agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
16. The Promoters reserve the right to conduct security verification checks in relation to the Winner at their absolute discretion. The Winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the Prize.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or other cases beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable to the Winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the Winner as a result of or in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
19. The Promoters respect privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and are required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of the collection of personal information from individuals.
20. The personal information collected by the Promoters includes entrants' names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses required to enable the Promoters to properly conduct the competition, including the award of prizes and rewards. The Promoters will not disclose entrants' personal information collected about entrants to any other party except as required by law.
21. Entrants must provide their name, address, phone number and email when entering the competition. Contact details must be correct as at date of entry.
22. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize, in the event of circumstances outside The Promoters' control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Prize is subject to availability and change.
23. Neither the Promoters nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the competition or with any prizes offered.
24. Entry into the Competition will be deemed to constitute
acceptance of these terms and conditions.