MasterChef New Zealand Rules
COMPLETE THE MASTERCHEF NEW ZEALAND APPLICATION
READ THE MASTERCHEF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NB: Applications closing TBC
Details of where auditions will be held: TBC
The search is on to find New Zealand's first MasterChef Duo.
TV ONE wants every kitchen wannabe from amateur chefs and budding foodies to pair up with a partner/best friend/sibling/workmate whatever - and toss their chef's hat into the ring.
This season it's all about the team work.
IN 2013/2014 WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE WHICH DUO CAN TAKE THE HEAT... AND WHO HAD BETTER GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!
Rules of Entry & Instructions:
1. All applications must be submitted on-line. Applications
received by post cannot be accepted.
Both individuals from
each duo must submit an application.
2. Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
3. We may not be able to reply to all applicants individually but you will hear from us if you have been invited to an audition.
4. Please ensure you read, fully understand and meet the eligibility requirements before applying to be a contestant on MasterChef Series 5. The rules of entry are at the end of this form.
5. Please attach a DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPH of yourself only (no group shots) to your application..
6. You and your partner must be aged 18 or above on 25th August 2013.
7. You must be a New Zealand citizen or resident.
8. You cannot have any formal tertiary or other
professional catering qualifications acquired in the last 10
9. All MasterChef Series 5 contestants must be amateur cooks. If you have previous professional or semi-professional kitchen experience that the producers deem (in their entire discretion) could create an unfair advantage you are not eligible. Guidelines for professional activity that preclude participation as a contestant on MasterChef Series 5(and the matters listed in this clause 9 are not exhaustive) are as follows:
a. You cannot have ever worked full-time in a kitchen as a cook, chef or in food preparation
b. You cannot have earned money or payment of any kind from preparing food and/or cooking fresh food in a professional kitchen environment such as a restaurant, café or take-away in a casual or part time capacity for a total of more than 12 weeks in the last 15 years
c. You cannot have taught cooking classes or have done cooking demonstrations or food preparation in any capacity be it casual, part time, full time or contract in the last 15 years
10. You must be able to commit to all the filming days required. This will take place over approximately three months between August and December 2013.
11. You cannot be related to, a member of Imagination TV Ltd (the "Producer") or Television New Zealand Ltd.
12. You cannot have been convicted of any serious crime.
13. Submission of an application form and compliance with the above does not in any way constitute an offer to appear on the programs.
14. The Producer may (but may not) invite you to attend an audition at their discretion. When selecting applicants for MasterChef NZ Series 5, the following issues will be taken into account; food knowledge, skill, enthusiasm, drive, love of food, desire to change your life.
15. The Producer's decision regarding selection to the programme is final.
16. Closing Date will be advised.