Kiwi Kitchen terms and conditions
Three people will win the new Kiwi Kitchen cook book
How to enter:
- Fill out the entry form including your name, address, email,
phone number and answer.
- You may enter only once.
- Entries must be received by midday April 7 2008.
- Winners will be selected by draw on April 7 2008 at 2pm.
- The winners will be notified via phone and/or email.
- Competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
Conditions of entry:
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for
employees and their immediate families of Television New Zealand
- TVNZ reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the
competition and to update these terms and conditions without
- All entries become the property of TVNZ. Entry into the
promotion constitutes consent to use the winners' names &
photos for promotional purposes.
- TVNZ may be required by law to disclose information you
- TVNZ will only make the disclosure if it believes in good faith
that it is required to do so.
- TVNZ's decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that the winners cannot be contacted by 3pm
on April 7 2008 for whatever reason, another prize draw will
be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
- TVNZ reserves the right to conduct security verification check
at its absolute discretion. The prize winner may be required to
sign a declaration confirming his or her eligibility to accept the
- TVNZ reserves the right to request the prize winner to provide
proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize
delivery address. Identification considered suitable for
verification is at the discretion of TVNZ.
- The winner will be randomly selected by TVNZ.
- TVNZ is not liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person
in connection with the prize.
- The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for
- The winner's names and photo may be used for publicity purposes
and by accepting the prize the winner must make himself or herself
available for this purpose.