Recipe - Daisy's Merry mulled clementine juice
Daisy's Merry mulled clementine juice
Makes about 1 Litre
1) Pour 1 litre good quality orange juice into a large pan.
2) Squeeze the juice in from 6 clementines.
3) Cut 2 clementines into thin slices and add to the pan.
4) Throw in 3 cloves, 2 star anise, 1 cinnamon stick and finely grate in a few scrapings of fresh nutmeg.
5) Cut a vanilla pod in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds then add both pod and seeds to the pan.
6) Place on a high heat and bring to the boil.
7) Reduce to a medium low heat and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes to let the flavours infuse.
8) Pour into a large jug to serve or ladle between heatproof glasses.