9 questions for Te Radar
1) How did you get the name of your show this
Te Radars Eating the Dog is not a cooking show. Eating a dog was quite a common occurrence in the history of this country, usually symbolising a point at which things have gone rather pear-shaped. My show celebrates many of these moments in our proud history.
2) Tell us your favourite punchline
.....Shhhhh, you'll wake your daughter.......... Or your wife.
3) Whats been your best heckle?
A well dressed matron yelled out Bring back Michelle ACourt!
4) What was your response?
I brought back Michelle ACourt. The customer is often right.
5) Whats the craziest thing youve ever bought on
6) Aside from yourself, who would you kill to see at
this years festival and why?
Well, it depends on who I have to kill. If its someone evil, or even really annoying, and Ill be lauded for the killing, and hailed as a public hero, then Im happy to accept nominations. But Id definitely do it see Steve Coogan, which I cant do as the night he performs in Auckland Im attending a ball in Singapore.
7) What was the last film you watched?
I think it was called The Mist, and it was something to do with the opening of another dimension which released a strange fog containing slathering monster-bugs and things with tentacles which trapped a whole lot of folk in a supermarket prompting a woman to assume the role of a redemptive messiah operating on behalf of an angry Christian God. It also has one of the best endings ever.
8) What was the one question you were glad you werent
asked on this questionnaire?
Have I washed my hands?
9) Whats the one question we should have
Is there really magic contained in the tears of a young girl?