Now Playing: NZ research could help stroke patients (1:41)
Source: ONE News
New Zealand research has identified a new treatment which could one day unlock the paralysed limbs of stroke patients
Now Playing: High hopes for stroke research breakthrough (5:11)
Otago University and UCLA researchers have discovered a compound that could help reduce paralysis and improve mobility by up to 50% for stroke victims. Breakfast discusses the breakthrough.
High hopes for stroke research breakthrough
Published: 8:16AM Thursday November 04, 2010 Source: ONE News
- Sleeping with parents always risky for babies - study
- New technology allows early heart disease detection video
- Budget 2013: Health sector receives biggest chunk of spending video
- Ryman boosts profit as fee income jumps
- Scientists create human stem cells through cloning video
- Coroner calls for Government action on huffing video
- Research team in bid to solve chronic fatigue riddle
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Waterspouts spotted off Auckland coast video photos
- Timaru takes a stand against legal highs
- Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 video photos
- Toronto mayor urged to step down if crack allegations true
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.