Now Playing: Govt moves to restrict party pill drug (1:45)
Source: ONE News
The government is moving to restrict sales of DMAA, an ingredient in a new generation of party pills
Govt moves to restrict party pill drug
Published: 3:26PM Saturday November 07, 2009 Source: NZPA/Newstalk ZB/ONE News
- 'More help' needed for New Zealand's 25,000 P users
- Selena Gomez knocked down by mystery illness
- Govt's attempt to tackle obesity 'feeble' - King
- Woman quits work after 'good looks caused massive problems'
- Expert calls NSW immunisation law 'over the top' video
- Sleeping with parents always risky for babies - study
- New technology allows early heart disease detection video
- Rising tension in London as UK reels over soldier's murder video photos
- Kim Kardashian plans lavish baby shower
- TradeMe learns lessons from bogus bidding case video
- Farmers relieved as Chinese meat embargo ends
- Friends stars reunite for Ellen
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.