Now Playing: One man's back pain cure (5:46)
Source: Close Up
At least 40% of the New Zealand population suffers from back pain. A New Zealand back guru says you can cure yourself and he has spent the last 50 years showing people how
Chiropractors? You don't need them, says expert
Published: 8:09PM Thursday July 15, 2010 Source: ONE News
- Sleeping with parents always risky for babies - study
- New technology allows early heart disease detection video
- Budget 2013: Health sector receives biggest chunk of spending video
- Ryman boosts profit as fee income jumps
- Scientists create human stem cells through cloning video
- Coroner calls for Government action on huffing video
- Research team in bid to solve chronic fatigue riddle
- George Michael under observation for head injuries
- US tornado death toll revised as Obama declares major disaster video photos
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Findings of Urewera raids investigation due
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.