Watch & Win: SKYCITY Breakers
Congratulations to Anthony Lourdes from Auckland!
If you love to dribble, do lay ups or can you slamdunk then this is a prize you won't want to miss!
You and a friend could be off to see the legendary SKYCITY Breakers play in Auckland with perks you simply won't believe!
Double winners of the iiNet ANBL championships, the SKYCITY Breakers are at the top of their game and you could be there to cheer them on.
You'll watch the game from the team bench, meet the stars, visit the changing room, pose for a team photo and each take a signed basketball home.
And wait there's more! With flights to Auckland if you need them, you'll stay a night in a top hotel in the city with breakfast and dinner laid on for you both.
All up this prize is worth $3,000, but to win it all you need to do is tell us how many iiNet ANBL championships the SKYCITY Breakers have won.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" SKYCITY
Breakers Competition ("Competition") will win:
(a) Return economy class airfares for 2 adults from the nearest city to the Winner's home in New Zealand to Auckland;
(b) One night's accommodation at a top Auckland Hotel including dinner and breakfast for two;
(c) Transfers to and from the game;
(d) Two seats on the team bench during the game;
(e) A tour of the team's changing room;
(f) Drinks in the Corporate Hospitality area during quarter breaks, half time and timeouts;
(g) Photos with the team and autographs at the end of the game; and
(h) A signed basketball each.
The items listed in 1(a) to 1(h) above (inclusive) are the Prize ("Prize").
2. The Winner and their companion are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the New Zealand airports.
3. The Winner and their proposed travel companion must both be aged 18 years or over to be eligible for the Prize.
4. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner and their guest must be able to travel on 12 October to Auckland and return from Auckland on 13 October 2012.
5. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Winner and their guest must comply with all the terms and conditions of the Prize supplier including, without limitation, in relation to health and safety.
7. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 27 September 2012. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
8. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
10. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
11. The Prize does not include, medical expenses, spending money, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
12. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover any incidentals which may be incurred.
13. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
14. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
15. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
16.By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.