Watch & Win: Sealy
Congratulations to the winners!
Renee Norgrove of Levin
Carley Paulin of Wyndham
We spend more than a third of our lives in bed! So get the bed right and you'll wake up refreshed and revitalised!
A Sealy Posturepedic Bed provides you with the perfect balance of comfort and support. The latest generataion of Sealy Posturepedic Beds contain the new SRx system - engineered to ensure the correct level of support for your body. What's more there are extra layers of comfort cushioned in the centre third of the mattress and the 'unicased edge' minimises the chance of movement-disrupted sleep. Among other innovative features, the 'Staytight Foundation Cover' keeps your sheets snugly in place.
Sealy really think of everything to ensure a great night's sleep - and we're giving away two Sealy Posturepedic Beds, worth $5,500 each - so you can experience a new level in comfort and support.
To be in to win, simply tell us how much of our lives we spend in bed.
For more information about the latest Sealy Posturepedic range, visit your local Sealy Retail Specialist or visit www.sealy.co.nz
Terms and Conditions
1. The two winners ("Winners") of the "Good Morning Sealy Posturepedic competition" ("Competition") will each win a Queen size Sealy Posturepedic bed ("Prize").
2. The Prize does not include installation of the bed.
3. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 2 August 2012. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for delivery of any Prize), phone number and email address.
4. Each Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event any Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
6. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to main cities but anywhere outside of this may incur a freight charge. The Winners will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
10. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
11. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
12. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.