Watch & Win: Raggamuffin Samoa
Congratulations to Keenan Somerville of Taihape!
Like reggae? Love the sunny pacific? Combine the two and you've got the perfect prize! "Raggamuffin" is heading to Samoa! Spawnbreezie, Savage and Swiss are taking pride of place on Apia's waterfront on Saturday 8th September - and you'll be there under the palm trees to see them!
Your flights are covered thanks to the Samoa Tourism Authority! You'll stay 5 nights at the central and historic Aggie Grey's Hotel and Bungalows , with daily breakfast included. Plus you'll get VIP tickets to the Raggamuffin Beach Party including transfers from Apia, and you'll be all-aboard the 'Rock Da Boat' cruise for the Riggamuffin Regatta final races.
To be in to win this amazing escape just tell us which hotel you will be staying at.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Raggamuffin Samoa competition ("Competition") will win the following: Economy Class Flights to Samoa from Auckland International airport for two people, 5 nights accommodation at Aggie Grey's Hotel in a twin/double room with breakfast daily, Samoan airport transfers, 2x VIP tickets to "Rock Da Boat Riggamuffin Cruise, 2x VIP tickets to Raggamuffin Beach Party and 2x VIP tickets to Raggamuffin Samoa ("Prize").
2. The Winner and their guest must be available to fly economy class to Apia, Samoa on 4 September 2012 and return to Auckland on 9 September 2012. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from Auckland airport.
3. The Winner and their guest must both be aged 18 years or over and hold valid passports to be eligible for this Prize.
4. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 16 August 2012. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
8. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
9. The Prize does not include spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
10. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
11. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.