Watch & Win: Puss in Boots
Congratulations to all the winners:
Suella Beasy from Auckland
DVD Runners Up:
Jodie Clarke, Auckland
Valarie McDonald, Blenheim
Eram Jawed, Wellington
Richard Simmonds, Auckland
Alison Craig, Papamoa
Carmel Claughton, Lower Hutt
Alison Stewart, Auckland
Kevin Gorman, Wanganui
James Adams, Waikato
To celebrate the release of the hit animated film "Puss in Boots" on Blu-Ray and DVD on April 11 we've got a Samsung 3D home entertainment solution to enjoy it on DVD in puuurrrrrfect quality!
Before Puss ever meets Shrek, he goes on a swash-buckling ride! Teamed with mastermind Humpty Dumpty and the street-savvy 'Kitty Softpaws' their mission is to steal the famed goose that lays the golden eggs.
Samsung is offering one lucky viewer a 46" Smart TV, and a 3D home entertainment system as well as a copy of the movie... a superb all-in-one 3D entertainment solution!
The pize is valued at over $4,500 including "Puss in Boots" DVDs for 9 runners up!
To be in to win, simply name the actor who voices Puss in "Puss in Boots".
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Puss in Boots competition ("Competition") will win a Samsung 46" Smart TV and 3D Home Entertainment System together with a 3D Blu-ray version of the movie "Puss in Boots" ("Prize").
2. Nine runners up ("Runners Up") will each win a Puss in Boots DVD ("Runners Up Prize").
3. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 10 May 2012. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
4. The Winner and the Runners Up (together the "Winners") will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event any Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
6. Each Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 30 days for delivery of their Prize. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize, although all care will be taken.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
9. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
10. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotion or with the Prize or any part of it.
11. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.